Thursday, January 29, 2009

SNOW DAYS and SHOWERS

Snow days are wonderful days when you are a teacher, and pregnant! I have enjoyed three unexpected days off and it has been glorious! The best part is, I won't have to worry about making them up because I will be on maternity leave in May! Yesterday, I took the opportunity to take advantage of my time off and plan a baby shower for one of my best friends, who is having triplets! A bunch of ladies came over in the ice and snow and we had lemon muffins, brownies, and sweet tea and made tons of plans! I was amazed at how much we accomplished! It was so much fun. I mean, how often do you get to plan a shower for someone having triplets! I can't reveal any of the specifics at this time because it's a secret. But if you are friends of Kami, mark your calendar for March 7th, 2-4p.m. You don't want to miss this shower! It is going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment