Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to the blog!

Andrew and I are so excited to start blogging our journey through pregnancy and through the expansion of our family. Andi Mae is set to arrive May 15, 2009 and it seems like everyday we are making more and more preparations for her arrival. I came home from Bunko last night and Andrew was busy shampooing the carpet in the nursery. He's such a wonderful man! Our latest milestone was Andi Mae's movement during the business meeting at church on Monday night. I was sitting in the pew next to Paula and leaned over to her and Kami and said, "Hey girls, watch my stomach." We could just see her going to town in there! Paula put her hand on my stomach and felt her move! Other than Andrew, she's the only person to feel her. It was exciting!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney! Glad you started a blog...it looks good. And I'm learning so much...I didn't know you had picked out a name!! Do you mind if I link your blog to mine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! I'm Jan Chamber's daughter. I'm so glad you started a blog to document your journey. You'll be SO thrilled that you did. I love blogging.

    I'm so excited for you and Kami.

    I'm the one who sent the parenting magazines. I get tons of them. I'll keep sending them with mom to give to you and Kami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney & Andrew,
    So glad you are blogging so that we can follow along this gift from God names Andi Mae!!! Love all three of you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney & Andrew,
    Glad that I found this place. What a wonderful gift to give Andi Mae someday. Can't wait to see that little one! God has blessed you with such a wonderful family. Love all of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy you are doing this! We can all feel more a part of this great miracle of birth!
    Still looking forward to rocking Andi Mae!
    Jan Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better! You always look so cute that I forget not all days are "feel good" ones.
    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete