Saturday, January 16, 2010

Andi Mae's Firsts



So my teacher friend Valerie has been kindly reminding me that I am the slowest blogger EVER! Contrary to the latest post, I am no longer preggo and in reality the bun in the oven is now 8 months old! Andrew thinks my new years resolution should be to blog once a week this year. We'll see how good I do!
Andi Mae had so many firsts this Christmas... her first blizzard, her visit from Santa, her first plane ride, and her first ski trip! She didn't actually make it to the slopes, but enjoyed her warm cozy days in the condo, or riding like a marsupial on her dad's chest carrier. Check out our great winter adventure pics and I will look forward to posting again... hopefully next week! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I'm so excited! You certainly have alot to blog about! Can't wait for the next one! I'll be sure to keep reminding you...kindly, of course!!

    ReplyDelete