Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Real Live Crawler


This is how I found my lil' Andi Mae this morning when I came back from running up to the school. In one weekend we went from army crawler to coordinated, up-on-all-4s crawling AND pulling up! I was going to update my blog on Saturday morning because I had committed to this new blogging thing, but I didn't have much to update. Wouldn't you know just a couple of hours after that we had a real live crawler in our house! I can't believe how quickly things have changed. When I found her that way this morning I wanted to go in there and sweep her in my arms and celebrate, but I have a stomach bug which has disabled me for the past 24 hours, thus why I'm home sick today. I haven't gotten to be close to my girl since Sunday and it's killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment